Sunday, October 10, 2010

7 Days.

An old friend from high school called me today to wish me luck in the marathon. Though he thought I was running the Chicago Marathon (10/10/10), it was still very sweet, and I am glad he called. :)

In 7 days, I will run my first full marathon in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I am still in shock that I am even doing such a thing. The girl that could not even run a mile in high school, or in May 2009, will be running 26.2 miles in just one week. Even as I type this, I still find it hard to believe, at times.

The next week will be full of emotions. It will also be full of rest and relaxation, I hope. :)

7 days. 7 days. 7 days.

I would also like to remind you that you can sponsor me by visiting my chipin.com webpage: http://jonellsmith.chipin.com/262-because-i-can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Upcoming Events