Friday, July 16, 2010

92 days to go.

I have found that my favorite training days are cross training days because I get to 1) do something other than running and 2) READ. :) It is hard to run and read... But... It is very easy to ride a bike (ahem... stationary bike) and read!!!

I typically read Runner's World Magazine, but today I read a bit of the "4 Months to a 4 Hour Marathon" book. Yeah, I know. I should have read that BEFORE I started training 4 weeks ago. However, I did not have the time. So, I just copied the "4:00 Target Time Schedule" and began my training. Through reading, I have discovered a few tidbits that I wish I had read before... Oops!

Today, I thought I would share this with you:



Oh, that is why I am so tired!!! Haha. Abby has found me sleeping several times the past 4 weeks at random times during the day/early evening. And... I still sleep just fine at night!! :) Though, I think I need to start getting more than my average 6.5 to 7 hours of sleep. I should get 8, at least. Uh... Yeah... I need to do that!!

And.... The lockers at the gym are from a town very close to where I grew up. Cool!



By the way, "I'm training for a 4 hour marathon." ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Upcoming Events