Thursday, August 9, 2012

W.W.: 3 weeks to BL Final Weigh-in

Let's recap...

5/2 175.6
5/9 176.6
5/16 175.0
5/30 171.4
6/6 173.4
6/13 172.4
6/20 171.2
6/27 170.6
7/4 170.0
8/1 167.6
8/8 165.8

Current weight:  165.8 lbs

Total since 1/1/12 (217.8 lbs): -52.0 lbs (-23.9 %)
Biggest Loser total since 2/1/12 (210.4 lbs): -44.6 lbs (-21.2 %)
Pounds to Go to Projected Goal Weight (160.0 lbs): 5.8 lbs

I'm back at "two a days" and being more careful with what I eat.  It seems to be working (again)!  And...  I'm not using My Fitness Pal to log, either.  If I cannot keep losing, I'll go back to logging, but I am going to try my hand at using a more general estimate now that I know what I burn/consume calorie wise.  Anyway...

The final weigh-in for the Biggest Loser program at work is August 28th or in about 3 weeks.  I would LOVE to be at my goal of 160 lbs or 18% body fat by then.  Keep wishing me luck!

My weeks look something like this...
lifting 3 days a week
running 4 days a week -- 1/2 marathon training
doing 1 interval training circuit a week
doing 1 ab workout a week
doing 1 long bike ride (1.5 or more) a week -- usually in the foothills but sometimes on the pavement
softball -- one game left on Thursdays and a few tourney games on Wednesdays
 
 
I'm also going to San Jose/San Francisco/Napa Valley/etc. area for a week (for FUN).  So...  I will be more focused than ever to say on track while on vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Upcoming Events