Monday, May 28, 2012

84 Days

Day 0: 2/25/2012
Day 29: 3/24/2012
Day 57:  4/21/2012
Day 84: 5/18/2012


For the past 84 days, I have been following the ChaLEAN Extreme workout plan, among other things.  I have lost 29.6 lbs since starting the program.  And...  I AM IN THE BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

So, where are the rest of the photos?!  Well, they are in a "secret" folder on Facebook.  I am only going to show them to people that request access to them that I trust.  This is mainly because (1) I am in a sports bra and shorts and (2) I really do not want those flying around in the public space!  If you would like access, leave a comment on the blog post or on the Facebook post of this entry, and I will add you to a special access list.  I may do a "big reveal" on here when I hit 160 lbs, but I have not decided yet.

84 days down....

Day 86


 Day 57

Day 29
As a reference point, this is from Christmas 2011....

2 comments:

  1. Jonell-

    I am so impressed with your dedication and motivation to reach your goals. You are an inspirtation. I wouldn't mind taking a look at your photos. May I be granted permission to peek?

    XXOO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I added you. You should see the album if you look at my profile. It's called ChaLEAN Extreme results. If Chad sees, that is okay. It's pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Upcoming Events