About two weeks ago, I downloaded some podcasts from "Marathon Training Academy". Since then, I have listened to about 12 of them and joined their facebook group.
The couple that runs the podcast lives in Missouri. Angie is a hardcore runner. Trevor is not so much. Though, he is definitely a runner! Angie shares some great information each week, and I think she keeps Trevor around for comic releif. :)
Seriously though, the podcast is great and worth checking out if you are a novice runner of short and long distances!
Plus, Angie will email you if you sign up for Facebook, and that is just super sweet of her to do! :)
--------------
Subject: Welcome to Marathon Training Academy
Hi,
Thanks for becoming a fan! Are you a marathoner or aspiring marathoner? We hope that we can be a support and encouragement to you whatever your running goals. Let us know if you have any comments or questions.
Happy running,
Angie"
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Marathon Training Academy.
Labels:
product review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment